Hepatitis C is a Major Global Public Health Problem!
The time to foster a unified global response
to the hepatitis C epidemic is now!
- Develop Targeted HCV Strategies and Action Plans
- Provide Access to HCV Testing, Treatment and Care Services
- Scale-up Harm Reduction, evidence and rights and Community-Based Programs
- Decriminalize People Who Use Drugs
- Meaningful inclusion of People who Inject Drugs and their organisations
- Increase Health and HCV Literacy
Hepatitis C Elimination in Europe
'Our vision for a Hepatitis C-free Europe'
Read the Manifesto issued and signed by policy makers and stakeholders
on February, the 17th in Brussels.